Monday, September 21, 2009
Blog 2
I got together with my partner to discuss our approach to our presentation. We're both happy about not having to give it until mid-November, which gives us more than enough time to give a very good presentation. This semester has taken off very quickly and it seems like it's not planning on slowing down at all. I am looking forward to working with the 343 students that we will be mentoring. It was just last semester when I took that class and I wish we worked with students that have already taken it. I think it would have allowed us to get some insight on what to expect from the rest of the program. I'm sure that's what a lot of the mentees questions will consist of. I'm sure they will have questions about the workshops as well, but most of that will be pretty obvious. I'm sure they will appreciate having someone right there to answer their questions instead of having to ask the professor everything.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
I completely agree with you about 544 students mentoring, I think it's very beneficial to get some extra insight and help from fellow classmates rather than just the teacher. I believe that this is something Dr. Keane should continue doing in future semesters.
ReplyDelete