Thursday, December 3, 2009
Metacognitive Blog
Overall I think this has been a very productive semester. I've learned a lot from emotional intelligence to virtual high schools. I've also helped others learn this semester, from helping Dr. Keane with her workshop at Lower Richland High School to us giving our own OpenOffice Calc workshop at the Lowman Home. All in all it has been a very rewarding experience and definitely one I won't soon forget. I've learn that it's not only very important to gain as much knowledge as you possibly can, but to share it with others so that they will be able to help themselves more along the way. If I haven't done anything this semester I can surely say that I have accomplished that. I've learned a lot more than I expected in these few short months and I've definitely helped others to learn a lot more than I expected to also.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment